05 nights / 06 days
LET US GO…..!
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
After reaching Leh airport (on your own), you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend the day in the hotel for rest and acclimatization. Overnight stay in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Nubra Valley
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. En route, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,390 feet) After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. After Hotel check-in, enjoy camel Safari in the evening. Overnight stay in Nubra.
Day 3: Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) and back to Leh
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to Leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 4: Leh to Pangong Lake
After an early breakfast, visit sightseeing places like Shey, Thiksey, Hemis and Sindhu Ghat and then proceed to Pangong via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong.
Day 5: Pangong Lake to Leh
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea and visit Shanti Stupa and Leh market in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 6: Departure from Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long lasting memories.
- Assistance on arrival at Leh.
- Traditional Welcome in the hotel.
- Night in Hotel Mogol at leh.
- Night stay in Pangong Resort at Pangong.
- Night stay in Himalayan ECO Resort Nubra Valley.
- 5 Nights / 6 Days accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the selected category of hotels.
- MAP Meal Plan ( Breakfast & Dinner) in Leh & AP Meal Plan (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) at all other locations.
- All airport transfers & sightseeing tours by Non AC Scorpio / Qualis / Tavera / Safari / Maxi Cab** as per the itinerary.
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary (Nubra Valley & Pangong lake).
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All currently applicable taxes.